Who is the Rural Lifestyler?
The over 27 million households and 51 million Adults 18+
that make up this dynamic market segment.
- 63% of households are on less than 10 acres
- 95% own their own land
- A large percentage of these folks are professionals or self-employed
- This market is substantially larger than the U.S. Farms market (1.8 million farms)
- Over 27 Million Households
- More than 69 Million of the US Population
- More than 51 Million are Over the Age of 18
- More than 1 in 4 HH in the US are not in a city or town.
MARKET FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Population that is 30x larger than the standard agricultural production populace
- 45 million 18+ rural lifestyle adults are frequent radio listeners.
- 87% can name the radio stations they listen to.
- Average household spending is above the U.S. Census median of $44,684
Research shows rural residents more likely to use
radio than almost any other medium —
more than TV and Print.